First Dubstep Attempt [HD] First Dubstep Attempt [HD]

Pretty good!

That was pretty nice for a first attempt! As I am an amateur at making Dubstep myself, I can't say I can give you good advice on how to get better, but I think this is a good step forward! Can't wait to see more when you improve!

I'm fairly sure this might not be allowed, but do you think you could maybe check my first attempt at Dubstep out? I would love to get some feedback!

[oZ] ~ Badman Sound (Dubstep) [oZ] ~ Badman Sound (Dubstep)

Damn

Drop gave me Aids. Excellent work sir. I only gave it a 9 because I like it when the drop is either really really low or high. Your's didn't seem too low, but then, that's only my preference. Don't let that discourage you! It's still very good, and I still dig it.

_-={A World at War}=-_ _-={A World at War}=-_

Absolutely incredible

Just finally finished Dark Cut 3, and I had to listen to your music again without worrying about my patient. I adore music like this, because it has such a presense, and even better that it has its own story to go with it, giving much more reason to feel for the music. I hope another Dark Cut comes out, and if it does, I hope that you compose the music for it again, because it wouldn't feel like a Dark Cut without it.

All my 5 are belong to this, good sir.

ViridianForest Pokemon [Remas] ViridianForest Pokemon [Remas]

Gave me chills

Seriously, people, make a Pokemon game with this in it plox. I love the distorted sounds and the bass. Gives a good atmosphere! All my 5 r belong to this.

benoz11 responds:

Haha thankyou heaps!

WhileYourLipsAreStillRed-Cover WhileYourLipsAreStillRed-Cover

Tugged at my heart strings...

Damn, this is just plain awesome. Found this song from the game Memoir: Text Adventures, and it's incorporated into the game really well. Kudos for the song. Sad piano songs always get to me. Hope to see more from you!

Piano-Freak responds: